Enhypen added four cities in Asia extending its international tour, said agency Belift Lab on Tuesday.
The band will perform seven times in Taipei, Singapore, Macao and New Clark City, Philippines in January and February next year.
This extends its second tour “Fate” that began in Seoul in July and brought the seven members to Tokyo and Osaka in September before six cities in the US. The bandmates wrapped up the tour in Chicago in the US on Sunday.
Meanwhile, the band is bringing out its fifth EP “Orange Blood” on Nov. 17. As the album title suggests, it will be linked to the previous EP “Dark Blood” that hit Billboard 200 at No. 4 and sold over 1.1 million copies on the day of release six months ago.
Ateez marks 5th debut anniversary with reality show
- Hero soldier may get honorary degree from university
- S. Korean ambassador says stronger Russia
- 문재인 "부동산 정책, 초유 상황에 실책…신뢰 잃어 뼈아프다"
- [Herald Interview] Forever is not impossible: Oneus aspires to global reach with 'La Dolce Vita'
- Korean attorney elected as new ICC judge
- Seoul condemns Hamas’ attack on Israel
- Subway fare in greater Seoul rises to 1,400 won
- Chief justice seat at top court left vacant amid Assembly chaos