Singer AleXa will perform at the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour on Nov. 28, taking the stage as the first K-pop female soloist at the year-end event.
AleXa's agency ZB Label on Wednesday said the singer will hit the stage for the 2023 iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour at the Dallas stop. She is the first female solo singer from Korea to perform at the annual US music fest.
Jingle Ball Tour is a holiday season concert that first began in 1996 in New York and turned into one of the most-anticipated multicity tour showcasing the year's top musicians.
Presented by Capital One for the ninth year, this year's Jingle Ball will kick off on Nov. 26 in Florida's Amalie Arena and will stop by 10 more cities, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston and Washington.
AleXa joins the star-studded lineup of performers of the year-end event, which will include Olivia Rodrigo, SZA, Nicki Minaj, Usher and One Republic. K-pop singers NCT Dream, (G)I-dle and P1Harmony will also be featured.
AleXa, also known as Alex Christine, is an American singer based in South Korea. Winning at Soompi's Rising Legend contest in 2017, she signed with ZB Label and officially debuted in 2019 with her first single "Bomb." She brought home the trophy at NBC's "American Song Contest" last year and has since been extending her career in various fields.
ZB Label on Wednesday added AleXa is planning for a new album release and a national concert tour in the US next year.
- Berlin Philharmonic's 'Unsuk Chin Edition': Unthinkable becomes reality
- 35 foreign individuals to be awarded for promoting Korean culture
- S. Korea's inflation grows faster, stays over 3 pct for third month in Oct.
- PPP launches special committee on plan to include Gimpo into Seoul
- AliExpress vows to invest W10b to root out fake goods in Korea
- S. Korean military detects signs of NK supplying ballistic missiles to Russia
- Kia unveils ‘tiger
- Iraqi Kurdistan officials visit Korea to glean procurement expertise